Free Offers Catalog--What Do I Want?
In this blog, I will write about human emotions, provide commentary on Sikh writings, and share my observations about life. My rich SIkh faith (a religion born in the fertile soil of ideas in Punjab, India) is the root of my understanding of nature, but my interest in other traditions is a key lever in my thought process. Radiant Return is my pursuit to find the brilliance of our true nature.
E-Books and Product Marketing
Be the master of your own fate by learning to create your own e-books and products and how to promote them right here. Now is the time for you to become financially secure while helping the world awaken to the new thoughts and ideas that only you can give it!
I Can Understand Spirituality: Journal of Practical Spirituality
Why the Anything Goes Diet is Different
- Variety: All foods (including pizza, ice cream and chocolate) can be part of the anything goes diet
- Flexibility: You don't have to rearrange your life to lose weight, this diet will fit into your schedule
- Practicality: You'll never have to eat special super foods or crazy cleanses or choke down bizarre food combinations
- Simplicity: We don't give you a long list of do's and don't's, instead there are just a few simple principles to guide all of your eating decisions
- Personalized: Working with your personal tastes and habits is what makes a diet work long term
News When and Where You Want It
For your up to date news and a free subscription visit Bill Lawrence Online. For straight news, blogging, links and connections to your favorite news sources. William Lawrence 2nd is the proprietor of the award-winning website BillLawrenceOnline.Com.
He is the former editor of the County Press, and founder and of the Aston Press, Hometown Press, Garnet Valley Press and Thornbury Press. He has a Bachelor of Journalism degree from the University of Missouri, and has won several writing awards.
Synergy Yoga by Jasmine
Giggle, feel the playfulness of being child-like and light-hearted in a healing and supportive community. Soften the wrinkles in your forehead. Be in flow in every moment with a friend. Breathe in buoyancy, silliness, lightness. Let yourself be nurtured and supported. Practice yoga and discover a happier, healthier you.
Free Offers and Helpful Links
Our Free Course
The Mystical Meanings of The Cross
visit our lecture on the mystical meaning of the cross on the following three YouTube Sites
Consider making a donation so we can continue teaching and lecturing to
teach deep spiritual lessons for free or at a discount price.